2011年1月27日木曜日

My most important possession!

I can not go anywhere without my motor bike.

My grandmother helped me to buy it. Before I went to University, My grandmother sent my family a lot of money because her insurance became due. At this time, I really wanted buy motor bike, but I didn't have enough money to buy it. So my mother allowed that I use this money for my motor bike. Thanks to my grandmother, I could buy my motor bike.

My motor bike is really efficient. I can use it cheaply. My motor bike cost less than 1000yen a month. It might sound expensive. This reason is that I often go far away. I went to Matsue with my motor bike twice when I was a freshman, but It took only 600yen there and back.

My motor bike is custom bike!! The normal one is black and silver, but my bike's color is all silver!! However, I didn't alter it. It was  already changed before I bought it. At first, I was going to buy other one, but I happen to discover it. I loved it at a glance from that moment.

I needed motor bike when I started to live in Hamada. I wanted to save my money and I wanted to go anywhere conveniently. So, This was very important problem for me. But now, I lost my lovely motor bike again. I had  a traffic accident last summer.  So I'm rally sad now. I want to get back my motor bike as soon as possible!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿