2011年1月14日金曜日

My dinner of daily life!!


This time, I want to introduce about my daily food life.
 I work at the convenience store. Popura!
Convenience store throw away many food every day!!
So I can get many food from popura. These food like this are called "loss".
A variety is also wide and wealthy so that I can chose everything.
For example, rice ball, bread, sandwich and hamburger.
 There are some kind of drink too. 
  
This is my? Popura.

 Around 8 o'clock and 11 o'clock, I always check the food which is expired or not.
There are sandwich which is expired at 8o'clock. Sometimes, there are also Okonomiyaki.
  

The picture below is things when popura is reopened.
At this time, there are so many many loss.


In Japan, a lot of convenience store exist.
This fact show that many food is disposed every day.
It's really waste!! I think that we have to think more about this problem.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿