2010年12月6日月曜日

A sweet house!!

I went to Tsuwano to do like volunteer activity called 'Kakehashi'(架け橋 ) that play something with truant. Last time, I couldn't go there, but I heard that other member and children made a sweet house! This picture looks very delicious. I wanted to go the last time!! Children who come this events can not go school for some reason. That reason depends on the individual. But, they are looked like normal people. When I first went to the activity, I couldn't believe that. So, I hope that they can live everyday as other ordinary children! By the way, we usually enjoy to play something such as  board game, card game or play sports like table tennis or basketball. My job is just enjoy to play together!! So, I have a good fun when I participate this activity. It's really fun, and I enjoy more than other children. I can learn many things from that. I thought that I want to value this activity.

3 件のコメント:

  1. It looks delisious and cute!^-^

    返信削除
  2. You think this looks really delisious don't you?
    But, I couldn't eat this cake :<

    返信削除